Decoilers for metal coils
Decoilers from metal coils from 0.5 to 30 tons, up to 2 100 mm width.
Our decoilers can receive coils from an inner diameter of 406 to 610 mm in the standard versions (other diameter subject of a feasibility study).
The outer diameter can reach 2 100 mm.
The expanding of the high rigidity mandrel will be either manual, pneumatic or hydraulic, according to the application.
Possibility to work in a “variable speed motorized mode” or in a “braked mode” (the coil is then pulled by the straightener).
Our decoilers can be equipped with the related options:
- Pressure arm (from 1 to 1 according to the applications) allowing the safely de-wiring of the coil or the good holding of the coil during the rewind;
- Coil lateral guide arm; usually used for coils up to 400 mm width;
- Transversal making up of the coil allowing the alignment with the axis of the press whatever the band width is;
- V-shape loading of the coil; allows the pre-loading of the coil during the production.
All our decoilers are available in a “twin version”:
- Allows the loading of a coil in masked time.
A planar loading twin decoiler version is also especially available for coils of small width which are stored flat. This decoiler is available in 1T, 3T and 5T.